Ads 468x60px

Thursday, November 11, 2010

"Cultivate an Attitude of Gratitude"



The little things in life can pass us by without being noticed.  It takes an effort sometimes to notice all of the amazing things that we are blessed with daily.  We are blessed with so many things in our life that get left unnoticed.  During a dinner the other night, the mother asked us to name 2 things we were grateful for.  My first thought was "easy, I know a lot of things", but then she added that they had to be small things.  Something that we don't ever notice or hadn't thought of as a "blessing".  Much to my surprise, this was a lot harder then I thought it would be.  At that moment, I realized how much I truly take for granted.  There is so much around to be grateful for!  Notice the little things.  Don't let them sneak by unnoticed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...